Sunday, May 5, 2013

OWH Sunday Sketch

Used this sketch to make a thank you card for a wedding thank you card.  The paper and card stock are from my stash.  The rings were downloaded (a free one) from a jewelry company website.  The note of thanks stamp is digital from My Digital Studio by Stampin Up.  The left (or top) inside will say "thanks for sharing our special day with us.  Your gifts and messages are greatly appreciated.  ZZZZ and ZZZZ, May 17, 2013.  I will print that and then run that message through the Big Shot with the Top Note Die from Stampin Up. The other side of the will be blank so the bride can write a personalized thank you.  I have a 150 to make of these.  They don't all have to be exactly the same, but I think this sketch works with the rings and a good way to use up my scraps.  I want to punch the sentiment with the Stampin Up Word Window and Modern Label Punch, but I have lent that out for a few days.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and a great take on the sketch. The bride will love sending such a beautiful Thank You and the recipients will love getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a big job ahead of you but sticking to a sketch will ease the load, for sure. Those papers are so nice!

    ReplyDelete